Sign-Up for Family Camp
Family Camp is coming this summer! You can sign-up here!
The goal of Family Camp is for your family to draw closer to Jesus and to one another. That’s why we work hard to ensure that your family have the best experience possible.
Family Camp will be held on the beautiful Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center near Maggie Valley, NC. In addition to some great activities on the campground, we will have times of family worship as well as times when Dad and Mom can retreat and responsible assistants help care for your children.
Each family that comes to camp is assigned a family assistant for the week who helps out at meal times or activity times when needed. This means that this vacation might actually feel like a vacation to the parents as well! Don’t worry about preparation either. All meals and lodging are taken care of in the registration price. You won’t have to worry about those details so you can be intentional with your family.
Camp will begin Monday afternoon and conclude on Saturday. A typical day will look like this:
- Breakfast – Served in cafeteria with family assistant helping out
- Family Worship – This fun time will allow the family to grow together in Christ
- Teaching Time – While Dad and Mom get some time to renew and reflect, your children will be taught in an exciting way about how to live for Jesus within the home
- Lunch – Served in cafeteria with family assistant helping out
- Activity Time – The afternoon will be full of fun activities for families of all ages (certain days will include camp wide activities)
- Dinner – Served in cafeteria with family assistant helping out (by the way, one night parents get a date night out with some fun activities planned for your children)
- Family Worship – These evening times are meant to grow your family closer to Jesus and each other
- Family Activity – Each night, we will have different family activities to bring your family closer together