Freedom at Harvestfest
North Side was thrilled to partner with other churches in the Lakelands Baptist Association for Harvestfest this year! This was the biggest year ever. 6000 people came through the gates at the Connie Maxwell farm for our night together. Through these partnering churches, we were able to feed all of those people!
Jay Hardwick gave a message on the field and 10 people responded to the invitation to receive Christ! In addition, North Side was a part of the group of 10 different churches from the area that led worship out on the field. The message and the music centered on the freedom found in a relationship with Christ. It was incredible to be a part when people found their freedom in Jesus.
Thanks to all you North Siders who helped out:
- Security Team – many of you helped making sure it was a safe environment
- Parking Team – many of you college students helped greet the people as the cars arrived
- Cotton Candy Team – thanks to our diligent cotton candy handlers who gave out 400 desserts
- Worship Team – thanks to all our North Side musicians and techies who spent many practices and many hours setting up (and cleaning up) after worship
- Attenders – thanks for all those who came out with your family and enjoyed a night with the Body of Christ within Greenwood